Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Elephant pictures!- Yes I am Fianlly Posting These

A few guys at work have asked to see pictures of my elephants I have made. I promised a few days ago.. and did not exactly keep that promise right away. Sorry! When I come home from work getting on the computer is not the first thing I think of to do. Normally I come home to immediately eat, read, sew or sleep, haha.

The process of making the big one, bigger than a human baby, the ears are pockets and fit mini elephants stuffed with peas inside!: (sorry the order is weird, it wouldn't let me organize them in order of relevance/steps.)




I also made another elephant, this one is a little smaller, and was actually made first:



I was asked if I could make a 'masculine elephant, well I am certainly willing to try! These two were made out of black and pink velvet material, but those are not the only options. Thanks for reading! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment